Zenwalls Gallery Access Statement
This access statement aims to accurately describe the facilities and services we offer all our customers/visitors.
We look forward to welcoming you. If you have any queries or require any assistance please phone 01721 588951 or 07946053514 (during our opening hours)
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
CAR PARKING AND ARRIVAL
The gallery is open daily 11 – 4 pm Tuesday to Sunday, closed Mondays.
There is parking on Edinburgh road at the top of the high-street. Street parking can get busy in Peebles. There is a disabled parking space in front of the gallery.
Dogs and guide dogs.
All dogs are welcome at the gallery. We can provide a water bowl on request.
- We are lucky to have a bus stop close by at Peebles Post Office. It takes about 5 minutes to walk from the bus stop to the gallery.
- Buses regularly come to the town from Edinburgh and Galashiels
For wheelchair users, the gallery can be accessed via the ramped entrance at the front of the gallery on Peebles high-street. The width of the doorway is about 94cm. We are happy to help customers access the gallery – please ring in advance if you need assistance.
- The gallery is one room, all on one level.
- The main gallery is lit by bright overhead lights.
- Baby buggies are permitted in the gallery. Please note we do not have any baby change facilities.
There are currently no public toilets open on Peebles highstreet. The gallery does not have toilets or changing facilities.
We are a small business who love to help our customers and ensure that your visit to the gallery is enjoyable. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.