Contact Zenwalls Gallery
Get in touch to enquire about any piece of art or more information about our artists.
Zenwalls Gallery Accessibility Statement
This access statement aims to accurately describe the facilities and services we offer all our customers/visitors.
We look forward to welcoming you. If you have any queries or require any assistance please phone
or email [email protected]
The gallery is open daily 11 – 4 pm Mon/Wed/Th/Fri
11-5pm Sat/Sun closed Tuesday
There is parking on Edinburgh road at the top of the high-street. Street parking can get busy in Peebles. There is a disabled parking space in front of the gallery.
Dogs and guide dogs.
All well behaved dogs are welcome at the gallery, please note waggy tails can knock over ceramics !, any damages will be the responsibility of the dog owner.
- We are lucky to have a bus stop close by at Peebles Post Office. It takes about 5 minutes to walk from the bus stop to the gallery.
- Buses regularly come to the town from Edinburgh and Galashiels
For wheelchair users, the gallery can be accessed via the ramped entrance at the front of the gallery on Peebles high-street. The width of the doorway is about 94cm. We are happy to help customers access the gallery – please ring in advance if you need assistance.
- The gallery is one room, all on one level.
- The main gallery is lit by bright overhead lights.
- Baby buggies are permitted in the gallery, be careful when manoeuvreing as ceramics can be damaged without care.. Please note we do not have any baby change facilities.
There are currently no public toilets open on Peebles highs street. The gallery does not have toilets or changing facilities.
We are a small business who love to help our customers and ensure that your visit to the gallery is enjoyable. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.